Sunday, November 29, 2009

Honeymoon Type!


So while waiting in line at the airport in the French Polynesia, I was still in my type mindset!! I felt a little creepy taking pictures of complete strangers (my new husband and I later befriended them) but the things we do in the name of blogging!

I'm not sure if the "B's" are a new logo, but I've never seen that particular arrangement associated with Brookstone. I thought it was really neat in that no matter which way you look at the bag, the design looks exactly the same. I also find it a nice use of the space on the bag as opposed to "Brookstone" just displayed in the middle.

The new bride's sweatpants are from the Victoria's Secret PINK line - a line that definitely relies on the name to sell the product. In the last few years, they just started putting out things, like bathing suits, that doesn't have large PINK type all over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment