In deciding to have a blog more focused on fashion and style, I decided to do an quick web search to see what was out there, if anything, on "fashion typography." My findings - this is not a popular topic, but I did find this:
- www.typographyserved.com - Features designs from "creative professionals". Some really great stuff! It's not really my style per se, but I'm pretty sure my fiance would be all about it.
- The International Review of Graphic Design is a content heavy, but it's got some interesting links to fashion and typography, like item 65
- The Design Inspiration shows really advanced and intricate type designs - very impressive! Something to aspire to...
- TypeInspire is similar to the Design Inspiration, but I like the format of this one a little better.
- Type for You - I like the approach like creating a type interpretation of sound. Just really sounds like creative and fresh and there are tons of great links to font libraries and other resources.
No comments:
Post a Comment