Monday, October 12, 2009

Modern Logo Type


Express is one of my favorite logotypes. It's modern and clean and simple. It doesn't need bells or whistles to be successful. I think Express is a great example of using white type on a dark background and it working well.

Express bombards shoppers with Advertising materials. I NEVER buy anything full price at this store because of the fact that these always come in the mail, usually two at a time.

It's great marketing though. Gets you in the store and ready to spend because no matter what, as long as you spend $30 (a shirt!) you are getting something off your total price!! I was an under grad marketing major and I swear, I'm the biggest sucker ever for these types of campaign. I will be in Express before November 1st using this!

I think bebe does a great job with the white logo type as well. Fresh and modern and trendy!




No comments:

Post a Comment