
OK, so this picture isn't really fashion related, but I stumbled across it in my attempt to better organize my images and it happens to be a great example of hand written type.
I made this sign when I was in Germany for the world cup in 2006. As visible by the sign, I had a certain affection towards a specific member of the U.S. team. AND my sign was very effective (not with getting me a date with the named player) because when I got home turns out a bunch of my friends saw me on ESPN with my sign! Just another example how clear, easily readable type is successful.
I am wearing a very fashionable, too-large U.S. Jersey my brother let me borrow :)
I think this is great example of how effective a homemade sign can be with the right color, size and font choices (even though it's handwritten). This goes to show how each of those elements play an important role in creating a strong typographical statement!
ReplyDelete